For the leading manufacturer in the field of air conditioning and ventilation components TROX, we have developed the concept of our customer, repeatedly developed an overarching, technological-design concept for the entire exhibition appearance at the ISH in Frankfurt.
As an adaptation of the last ISH design, we added the 6m high, 7m-diameter curveLED® P3.91 cylinder around a side stage whose presentation surfaces were installed directly into the cylinder.
From the four corners of the stand, double-sided curveLED® P40.0 “data strings” also led to a 4-page projection-mapping sculpture above the visitors.
In this way, the customer visualized the networking of his product worlds, resulting in an impressive and technologically significant picture of the TROX brand.
We planned and realized
– the entire rig for over 450m² of floor space
– a 7m diameter, 6m high multifunctionally used LED cylinder, which was used as eyecatcher and stage presentation area
– 4-sided projection-mapping media sculpture with
– corresponding curveLED® P40.0 ceiling installation
– stage for the band, info & presentations
– the complete sound reinforcement and microphone
An impressive, 6m high LED cylinder with a diameter of 7m, built with the P3.91 material housed technology and catering kitchen of the TROX booth.
Apart from a cylinder curveLED® P3.91 with a diameter of 7m, we provided rigging, light and sound as well as the technical assistance during the exhibition period.
TROX presented themselves as innovative system provider in the field of climate and ventilation at the ISH in combination with a tailor-made corporate lighting design.